Welcome to Heller Orthodontics!
Bethesda, Laurel & North Potomac, MD Orthodontics
Welcome to Heller Orthodontics, the office of Dr. Alan R. Heller. We strive to provide only the absolute best orthodontic care to our patients in Bethesda, Laurel and North Potomac, Maryland in an environment that is friendly, nurturing, and fun. We believe that a beautiful smile can improve a person’s health and self-esteem, and we are dedicated to doing everything we can to help each of our patients achieve the smile of their dreams!
Expert Orthodontic Services
With 20 years of orthodontic experience and as a past president of the Southern Maryland Dental Society, Dr. Heller is a premier provider of orthodontic care for Bethesda, Laurel, North Potomac and the surrounding areas. He can treat virtually any orthodontic problem utilizing advanced techniques and technology. Dr. Heller offers a variety of treatments and services, including:
- Invisalign® and Invisalign® Teen clear aligners – Advanced treatment options for teens and adults using virtually invisible aligners.
- Ceramic, Gold, and Metal braces – Our team will create a customized plan for your individual needs.
- Early Interceptive Treatment – Early orthodontic care can pave the way for a great smile down the road.
- Adult Treatment – We offer a broad range of treatment options for adults. It’s never too late for a beautiful smile!
- Retention – Make sure your smile lasts a lifetime!
Professional Office Environment
The talented staff of Heller Orthodontics is committed to ensuring your care and comfort during every aspect of treatment. Each member is highly trained and will make every effort to put you at ease while explaining each step of your treatment plan.
Whether you are a business professional looking to polish your appearance or a parent giving your child a head start and boost of confidence, Heller Orthodontics is here to help you achieve the smile of your dreams.
Schedule a Consultation!
If you are ready to begin your journey to a beautiful smile, simply schedule your first visit! If you have any further questions, please contact either of our offices directly and a team member will be happy to help you, or feel free to visit our Bethesda, Laurel or North Potomac office. We look forward to giving you the smile you've always wanted!